This past year has had a profound impact on our collective mental and physical health. Finding tools to combat stress and quiet the mind are more important than ever. Yoga Your Way, Flourish + Live Well, and Greenlife Organics have teamed up to inform, inspire, and demonstrate how combining CBD and Yoga can take your Zen to the next level.
The health benefits of yoga are well documented - improved flexibility and balance, back pain relief, relaxation and stress reduction, increased blood flow to organs, and more. CBD, the naturally occurring, non-psychoactive, chemical compound in the Cannabis sativa plant also has many health benefits. CBD can relieve pain, decrease inflammation, reduce anxiety and quiet the “monkey brain” that is constantly whirring, making to-do lists, and overthinking.
Individually, yoga and CBD can work wonders – combining the two “might be the best idea ever,” according to Wanderlust.com
This first ever “Harmony of CBD & Yoga” event takes place in the tranquility courtyard of Carlsbad by the Sea Hotel from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. The evening will begin with a Q & A session on CBD and its wellness properties moderated by Regie Brown and Jess Etchemendy. Regie is a CBD advocate and the owner of Flourish + Live Well, an upscale boutique featuring a carefully curated selection of hemp-derived CBD products. Jess is Director of Business Development at Greenlife Organics, a California State certified “seed to shelf” producer of 100% organic CBD products including oils, balms, edibles and sprays.
Following the Q & A, participants will be given an individual sample of Greenlife’s berry flavored CBD gummies to help find their calm. To address those problematic joints or sore areas of the body, a combination of Greenlife’s Full Spectrum Rebalance Butter and their fast acting Ancient Mayan Remedy Spray is included to be applied during the yoga session.
Next, Yoga Your Way co-founders, Heather Mackay and Mary Reaston, will guide participants on a sunset, restorative hour flow to release, relax and “let it go”. The flow will combine with the Greenlife topicals, but also includes modifications making each pose accessible to all. These highly experienced and certified instructors will ensure that all of the benefits of yoga and CBD are maximized and explored during this soulful session.
Finally, Platter ‘N Gather will provide light snacks while participants take the opportunity to continue the evening getting to know friends, relax and interact with instructors.
This will be a very unique event and space is limited.
By purchasing tickets to this event, I agree:
1. That I am participating in SUP yoga (Stand Up Paddle Boarding yoga) or mat yoga classes offered by Yoga Your Way during which time I will receive information and instruction about yoga and/or paddling. I recognize that SUP yoga or mat yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury and that I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in SUP yoga or mat yoga classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the classes.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in SUP yoga or mat yoga classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown which I might incur, to myself (or to any equipment I use during classes belonging to Yoga Your Way) as a result of participating in classes.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in SUP yoga or mat yoga classes, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Yoga Your Way or its owners and teachers for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the classes.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Yoga Your Way, its owners and teachers for any claim caused by any negligence or other acts of the owners and teachers